top of page

The Hong Kong Hall o Group

公開·904 位會員

(WATCH LIVE>>1st T20) Australia vs West Indies Live stream 09 February 2024

Australia vs West Indies Live Streaming: ICC T20 Cricket teams Australia and West Indies will lock horns in the 1st T20I of the AUS V WI, a mid-season friendly tournament.The arch-rivals will enter the field after they put themselves in a shot of glory after winning their opening matches against Lionel Messi's Inter Miami.

====================ஜ۩۞۩ஜ====================

🔴📺WATCH HERE📲👉 West Indies vs Australia Live Strea m

🔴📺LIVE HERE📲👉 West Indies vs Australia Live Stream

====================ஜ۩۞۩ஜ====================

Al-Hilal ended the year 2023 with an impressive 20-game winning streak in all competitions, scoring 60 goals. They started the year 2024 with a thrilling 4-3 victory over Inter Miami just over a week ago.

Al-Hilal ended the year 2023 with an impressive 20-game winning streak in all competitions, scoring 60 goals. They started the year 2024 with a thrilling 4-3 victory over Inter Miami just over a week ago.

Despite goals from Messi and Luis Suarez for the MLS team, Al-Hilal managed to come out on top thanks to an 99th-minute winning goal from Malcom. The team had already secured a lead in the first half with goals from Alexander Mitrovic, Abdullah Al-Hamddan and Michael.

Australia vs West Indies Live Streaming Details

Here's everything you need to know about the live-streaming details for Australia vs West Indies match.

When is the Australia vs West Indies match?

Cristiano Ronaldo's Australia and West Indies will clash in a friendly match on Thursday (Feb 09).

When will the Australia vs West Indies match start?

The Australia v West Indies match will commence at 11:30 pm IST on Thursday. In the United States, the game will start at 01:00 pm ET, and in the UK, it will begin at 06:00 pm GMT.

ALSO READ | Asian Cup: Defending champion Qatar beat Iran 3-2 in thriller to reach 1st T20I; face Jordan for top prize

Where is the Australia vs West Indies match being played?

The Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, will host the friendly match between Australia and West Indies.

Where can I watch the Australia vs West Indies match LIVE on TV?

The live telecast of Australia vs West Indies will not be available in India.

How to watch the Australia vs West Indies match live in India?

Although the live streaming of the Australia vs West Indies match is not available in India, fans can use the Saudi-based live streaming app Shahid to watch the game.

How can I watch the Australia vs West Indies match in my country?

In the United Kingdom, fans can watch the Australia vs West Indies match on DAZN. Meanwhile, in other countries, Saudi Arabia-based streaming platform Shahid will offer options to follow the game.

Despite goals from Messi and Luis Suarez for the MLS team, Al-Hilal managed to come out on top thanks to an 99th-minute winning goal from Malcom. The team had already secured a lead in the first half with goals from Alexander Mitrovic, Abdullah Al-Hamddan and Michael.

Australia vs West Indies Live Streaming Details

Here's everything you need to know about the live-streaming details for Australia vs West Indies match.

When is the Australia vs West Indies match?

Cristiano Ronaldo's Australia and West Indies will clash in a friendly match on Thursday (Feb 09).

When will the Australia vs West Indies match start?

The Australia v West Indies match will commence at 11:30 pm IST on Thursday. In the United States, the game will start at 01:00 pm ET, and in the UK, it will begin at 06:00 pm GMT.

ALSO READ | Asian Cup: Defending champion Qatar beat Iran 3-2 in thriller to reach 1st T20I; face Jordan for top prize

Where is the Australia vs West Indies match being played?

The Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, will host the friendly match between Australia and West Indies.

Where can I watch the Australia vs West Indies match LIVE on TV?

The live telecast of Australia vs West Indies will not be available in India.

How to watch the Australia vs West Indies match live in India?

Although the live streaming of the Australia vs West Indies match is not available in India, fans can use the Saudi-based live streaming app Shahid to watch the game.

How can I watch the Australia vs West Indies match in my country?

In the United Kingdom, fans can watch the Australia vs West Indies match on DAZN. Meanwhile, in other countries, Saudi Arabia-based streaming platform Shahid will offer options to follow the game.

USA & Canada: 1:00 p.m. ET

United Kingdom: 6:00 p.m. GMT

Australia: 5:00 a.m. AEDT (February 2)

India: 11:30 p.m. IST Venue: The mystical Kingdom Arena, nestled in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

bottom of page