top of page

The Hong Kong Hall o Group

公開·888 位會員
Md Moniruzzaman
Md Moniruzzaman

Lopez vs Ortiz Live Stream In Canada

The Takeover is one of the most entertaining fighters in the boxing industry and will be looking for his 20th win as a professional. However, the 2015 Golden Gloves gold medalist will not find it easy against “The Technician,” who is expected to be Lopez’s most demanding test.

🔴📺GO LIVE==►►📲👉 Lopez vs Ortiz Live

🔴📺STREAMING==►►📲👉 Ortiz vs Lopez Fight

Both fighters will enter the ring with only loss once so far, with the Brooklyn native tasting loss to George Kambosos Jr. in 2021 and Ortiz losing to Vasiiy Lomachenko in 2022.

The 10-round lightweight co-feature involves U.S. Olympic silver medalist Keyshawn Davis (9-0, 6KOs) of Norfolk, Virginia, and two-division world champion Jose Pedraza (29-5-1, 14 KOs) of Caguas, Puerto Rico.

Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz fight information

Date: Thursday, February 8

Main Card Start Time: 10:30 pm ET / 7:30 pm PT / 3:30 am GMT (Friday) / 2:30 am AEDT (Friday)

Main Event Ringwalks: 12:00 am ET (Friday) / 9:00 pm PT / 5:00 am GMT / 4:00 am AEDT

Note that these timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

Where is Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz?

The much-anticipated fight is set to take place at the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas.

How to watch Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz in United States:

The fight will be live-streamed on ESPN+ and televised on ESPN. Its monthly subscription costs $10.99 and annual subscription $109.99.

Watch Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz fight in Canada

In Canada, the fight will be live-streamed on TSN and Fitepass

Where to watch Teofimo Lopez v Jamaine Ortiz in UK

Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz fight will be live-streamed on Sky GO and televised on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena.

The young Olympian will try to score the biggest win of his professional career. He has the skills to cause problems for Lopez, and he will try to use his boxing IQ to surprise his opponent.

Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz: What has been said?

“You know, me and him faced each other back in the national Golden Gloves back in 2015, in the finals. So, I know I got a tough fight ahead of me. You know, it’s not a walkover. You know, this guy is very elusive. He’s a technician, like they say, so he gave Loma a run for his money. So, I gotta stay on my toes.”

Lopez said about Ortiz.

“The end result is that ‘The Showman’ is returning. There will definitely be a knockout. It’s not going the distance. I’m not going to leave it in the judges’ hands at all. So, everyone tune in, and get your popcorn ready,”

Lopez further added.

Lopez vs Ortiz full fight card Besides the main event, there are plenty of exciting fights taking place in Las Vegas on Lopez vs Ortiz undercard. Below is the full Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz fight card:

Main Card

* Teofimo Lopez vs. Jamaine Ortiz, 12 rounds, For Lopez’s WBO world super lightweight title

* Keyshawn Davis vs. Jose Pedraza, 10 rounds, Lightweight

Prelims

* George Acosta (17-1, 3 KOs) vs. Rene Tellez Giron (18-3, 12 KOs), 8 rounds, Lightweight

* Abdullah Mason (11-0, 9 KOs) vs. Benjamin Gurment (8-0-3, 5 KOs), 8 rounds, Super lightweight

* Charlie Sheehy (8-0, 5 KOs) vs. Abdel Sauceda (12-3, 8 KOs), 8 rounds, Lightweight

* Javier Martinez (9-0-1, 3 KOs) vs. Raul Salomon (12-2, 10 KOs), 8 rounds, Middleweight

* Alan Garcia (10-0, 8 KOs) vs. Tomas Ornelas (7-3, 5 KOs), 6 rounds, Super lightweight

* Antonio Zepeda (6-1, 6 KOs) vs. Lemis Isom Riley (3-2, 1 KOs), 6 rounds, Heavyweight

* Art Barrera Jr (2-0, 2 KOs) vs. Michael Portales (3-2-1, 1 KOs), 4 rounds, Super lightweight

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員

bottom of page